- You have to sell you 3 p-cards or it will be tacked onto your cap and gown costs
- You don’t have to bring in 30$ all at once, bring it in as you get the money
- If you want to sell more, just ask
- Nobody that was supposed to made powerpoints for class trip ideas made anything
- We could meet during lunch if the presentations are already made
- Last time we talked about trips, it was rushed
- We can charge a flat fee for everyone to pay that wants to go on the trip
- We came up with random trip ideas in class like white water rafting
- Megan is making a powerpoint for a trip to New York City
- Fischer is doing a powerpoint for a trip to white water rafting
- Ryan is making one for six flags
- The powerpoints have to be in by next Tuesday at the end of the school day. The meeting will be on Wednesday during lunch to present them.
- Save for bottles for the bottle drive January 3rd.
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
December 3rd Class Meeting Minutes
Posted by Unknown at 6:32 AM